Greak: Memories of Azur Free Download: It is a single-player side-scrolling adventure game. The animations of Greak: Memories of Azur are drawn by hand. The game was recently released on 17 of August 2021 by the developer Navegante Entertainment and publisher Team17.
In this game, you have to alternates control three main characters who are siblings, and their names are Greek, Adara, and Raydel. As you play the role of these three siblings, so you have to guide each of them independently through an interconnected world called Azur. You can also use their amazing skills to escape from the Urlag invasion.
The main character of Greak: Memories of Azur is Greak, and he is the youngest among three brothers. Greek is swift and agile, and because he is very small in size, he can easily fit in small and narrow spaces. He holds the Laurean Sword, which is given by his elder brother Raydel. Greak belongs to the Courses, a magical race, and now it is under the attack of an enemy invasion from a faction called the Urlags.
About this Game:
Throughout Greak: Memories of Azur, you will find each sibling in different scenarios, and once you do, they will join your team and become part of the adventure. After they join you, they will help you to progress through the game. The battle between the Greak and his enemies has been going for a long time, and now the Courses are starting to flee their lands. In-game, the main goal of Greak is to reunite his siblings and then save the lands of Azur by crafting an Airship piece by piece with the help of his brother and sister.
In Greak: Memories of Azur, you have to solve specially crafted puzzles. To do this, you have to find and gather the missing pieces via interconnectedness and the world. You can play the role of three characters alternately, and with the help of their unique skills, you can discover the magical lands of Azur. In-game, you also have to explore new areas and fight against a huge variety of enemies to save Courses from the Urlag invasion. It is one of the most amazing and exciting games of the year.
This amazing action-adventure game has two system requirements, including minimum system requirements and the recommended system requirements. Below, we provide you both types of requirements that will help you install and play the game.
In the minimum system requirements, you need all the necessary things to download and play the game. If any of this requirement is not completed, you can’t enjoy the game accurately. So, it is very important to fulfill all the requirements included in the list of minimum requirements. The list of minimum system requirements of Greak: Memories of Azur are as follows:
- Operating System: Windows 7 64 bit is required to install the game.
- Processor: You need Intel Core 2 Duo E6750 or AMD Athlon 64 x 2 6400.
- Storage: To install the game, you required 3 GB of available space.
- Graphics Card: For better picture quality, you need NVIDIA GeForce 8800 GT, 512 GB or AMD Radeon HD 6570, 1 GB
- Memory: 2 GB RAM is good to download the game.
The requirements that the game developers suggest are called recommended system requirements. These requirements are not necessary to install to play the game, but they enhance or improve your gaming experience. We also provide you with recommended system requirements, so if you want to enjoy much smoother gameplay, you can easily upgrade them.
- Operating System: Windows 10 64-Bit is better for playing the game.
- Memory: To install more smoothly, 4 GB RAM is perfect.
- Storage: According to the game developer, you need 4 GB of Free space to download the game.
- Processor: Intel Core i5-2550K @ 3.40GHz / AMD FX-8120 Eight-Core is much better for a great gaming experience.
- Graphics Card: The game developer recommends that GeForce GTX 660 / Radeon HD 7870 RAM Free: + 4 GB is much better for excellent graphics quality.