Life is Strange: True Colors – Deluxe Upgrade Download: Alex Chen must hold her explosive psychic power of Empathy to find out the truth about her brother’s death. It is the story of the new game Life is Strange: True Colors – Deluxe Upgrade. Get the Deluxe Edition of the game. You can get this to play as Steph in the all-new story “Wavelengths,” plus four exclusive Life is strange hero outfits for Alex.
You can get an exclusive bonus story in Life is Strange: True Colors – Deluxe Upgrade. You can step into Staph’s booth as the all-new radio show host for KRCT. It is heaven’s best and the only radio station in the town. Over four seasons, explore more about the past life of Staph. Her relationship as she makes her mark on the record store, reveals its secrets and plans about her future.
About the Game:
Story of Life is Strange: True Colors – Deluxe Upgrade, you are the DJ and can choose the records for the playlist “ad-lib” your way through local commercials and help Staph compose your original song. You can also give D20 powered advice to your callers with problems serious and mundane. GM a tabletop RPG and they came out to reconnect with an old friend.
First see the record store change over the seasons as Staph maintain her personality, and explore its hidden history and surprising spaces as you discover.
Content about Life is Strange: True Colors:
The newest entry of the Life is Strange franchise, Life is Strange: True Colors, will be released on 10 September 2021 on all major platforms. It is an interactive, storytelling drama, adventure, and mystery game. A bold new era of the award-winning series of Life is strange starts, with all the latest playable lead characters. A thrilling mystery to solve. When you play this game, you won’t have to wait over the next chapter to continue the story.
In mid of Life is the strange game:
True Story, you have to play 21 years old Alex Chen, who is moved to Haven springs in Colorado to reconnect with her brother Gabe. She has long suppressed her “curse,” the supernatural powers to experience, absorbs. Manipulate the strong emotions of others, which she looks at as blazing, coloured auras. When her brother died in an accident, Alex must hold her explosive power to discover the truth and reveal the dark secrets buried by a small town.
You have to explore the shocking secrets behind her brother’s death in an emotional roller coaster of an adventure in-game. You can change fate and lives with the psychic power of Empathy. You have to build trust with the town walks and embrace friendship with Ryan and Steph. You have to make tough decisions and choose your future. You can also freely roam the streets, stores, and hidden places of the town and meet unforgettable characters.
Minimum System Requirements:
If you want to run Life is Strange: True Colors, then you have to complete all the minimum system requirements, which are as follows:
- Memory: To install the Life is Strange: True Colors on your PC, you need at least 4 GB of RAM
- Graphics Card: The minimum graphics card you required: 2 GB NVIDIA GeForce GTX 770 / AMD Radeon HD 8870.
- CPU: It would help if you played Life is Strange: True Colors
- Operating System: The minimum operating system you need is Windows 10 (64 bit)
Recommended System Requirements:
- Plays a trouble-free and smooth game; there are also some recommended system requirements for you, which are as follows:
- Memory: You need 8 GB RAM to install the Life is Strange: True Colors
- Graphics Card: The recommended graphics card you required: Nvidia GeForce GTX 980 or AMD Radeon R9 390X.
- CPU: You need Intel Core i5 6600Kor AMD Ryzen 5 2600 to play Life is Strange: True Colors.
- Operating System: To run Life is Strange: True Colors, you need Windows 12