OXENFREE II: Lost Signals Free Download: The most famous and hit game of 2016 Oxenfree is getting a sequel named OXENFREE II: Lost Signals. It is the latest game of Night School Studio. Like the original game, the sequel is also the uncanny supernatural adventure game full of strange radio frequencies and paranormal happenings. However, at this time, the game doesn’t have an exact release date, but the game developers confirmed that the game would be released soon in 2021.
OXENFREE II: Lost Signals looks very much like its predecessor with significant atmospheric landscapes, though the visuals look a little buffed up. The game’s newest trailer shows lots of creepy static and an entire radio tuning section that should look familiar to the fans. Initially, the game will only be available on two platforms. OXENFREE II: Lost Signals is set 5 years after the event of the original game.
It features an all-new cast and characters so that it won’t be the direct follow-up to Oxenfree normatively. Rather than that, it is more linked by its aesthetic and the world itself.
About the Game:
The Oxenfree became an indie sensation, tempting gamers with its unsettling atmosphere, unique storytelling, and unorthodox gameplay. The latest OXENFREE II: Lost Signals seems to build upon the first trailblazing mechanics of the game while pushing the developers in an exciting new direction. However, the game’s trailer is a bit ambiguous and provides gamers with a glimpse inside the disturbing world of OXENFREE II: Lost Signals:
Unlike most sequels, OXENFREE II: Lost Signals won’t continue the previous game story. Instead, it will introduce a new character and story narratives while incorporating the same dreary aesthetics. The elaborate dialogue system will come back also the branching plotlines.
Requirement needed to play OXENFREE II: Lost Signals is divided into two parts the entire recommended requirement. The minimum and recommended system requirements of the game are as given below:
Minimum System Requirements:
To run this game, you have to follow the following minimum system requirement of the game, which is as given below:
- To play this game, the operating system needed is Windows 10 (64-bit OS required)
- You must need a 10GB available storage space to play this game.
- The memory needed to play this game is 4GB RAM.
- The graphics card is also needed to play OXENFREE II: Lost Signals is Dedicated GPU w/ 2 GB VRAM + SM 5.0 support or Equivalent.
- The processor needed to play this game is Intel Core i5 2.5GHz or Equivalent.
- DirectX version 11 is also needed to play this game.
Recommended System Requirements:
The recommended system requirements of OXENFREE II: Lost Signals are as given below but remember that all the things shown in the recommended system requirement are not necessary to fulfil.
- To play OXENFREE II: Lost Signals, the processor you need is Intel Core i7 3.0GHz
- The recommended operating system required is 10 (64-bit OS required)
- The memory required to play this game is 8GB RAM. ‘
- The graphics card that is also necessary to play this game is Radeon RX 470 or Equivalent
- You must need a 10GB storage space to play OXENFREE II: Lost Signals.
- DirectX version 11 is also required to play this game.