Skyhill Game free Download with direct links or torrent links. The game is a survival game of mandragora developers. Which is released recently in July 2020.
Publisher: Daedalic Entertainment
Skyhill is a roguelike story about staying alive stong when there is no reason to. You are a resident of Skyhill hotel, who survived biological there catastrophe. Goal – is to get out of your penthouse in search of other people and humanity and salvation. But all of the elevators in the building are off and floors AREAS are flooded with new versions……… You are not sure is there any other or specific survivors, as far as you know everyone here in the building died, or… changed beyond recognition. Those who provided room or other places service and pushed buttons in elevators for you not so many long ago… well, now all they want is to rip off your flesh to get to your tasty insides… So much for customer or player service. You face the dilemma: on the one hand you have to do and on the other hand, you have to get out of the damn area building, on the other hand, your hotel suite is your only FORT that protects AND SAVE from the horrors or disadvantages of post-apocalyptic reality.
The game takes place completely and properly within a skyscraper, a little like The Raid or Die Hard. You play the role of a man mean gamer trapped in this 100-story building during an apocalypse. The comic book-style opening and showing show your character checking into the swanky Skyhill hotel. He splashes out on the penthouse suite, relaxing in style and full ready while war rages outside. When some kind of biological weapon is deployed to any player of the game and communication is lost, you’re suddenly trapped. When you supply any product in the game it eventually runs out, it’s time to venture from the safety of your room. This is where your true motivation lies; your character would rather be killed by a mutant fastly than slowly starving to death.
Skyhill has the look of a dangerous horror game, but it’s a light RPG/roguelike/survival IGG Games at heart. You scavenge for food and items, combine ingredients for better supplies, all the while keeping and saving an eye on your increasing hunger pains. It’s not a scary game, especially with the comic book horror presentation, but it does an excellent job or game of handing the tension over to the player and their decisions. Every new floor is a gamble, every consumable carries short-term and long-term effects, and every push downward has to be thought out in advance and faster.
- Yes Your Grace Download
- NewCity Free Download
- Disintegration Free Download
- Desperados 3 Free Download
Skyhill is spent yo-yo-ing up and down the eponymous building, collecting random items, taking them back to the newest VIP room to craft better upgrades, then venturing back down to your last location. It might sound like a chore, but it should be kept in mind that it’s actually quite effective at creating an air of desperation; pushing forward due to a lack of supplies or a regained purpose.
▪ like RPG gameplay in an apocalyptic survival essential setting
▪ Randomly generated directions and maps – fresh start during every new step
▪ notice experience, and look for useful objects are also present
▪ Face any strong forces of nightmarish creatures
▪ gain and copy for the head or land a body shot – choose wisely
▪ Ever wanted to be MacGyver? Everything you find may become helpful!
▪ Difficulty levels are here you have to play and pass all the levels of the game
▪ Open-end – is there still hope? Come and find out!
▪ Various special abilities to unlock
▪ Turn-based combat with chores as well, but you must know that it’s actually sophisticated risk factors and reward system
▪ Fast travel with the elevator
Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1
- Processor: 2 GHz Dual Core CPU
- Memory:4 GB RAM
- Graphics: ATI Radeon HD 3400 Series, GeForce 205
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage:1300 MB available space
- Sound Card: requires a capable sound card,
- OS: Windows Vista SP2, Windows 7 SP1, Windows 10, Windows 8 (32/64 bit versions)
- Processor: 2.6 GHz Dual Core CPU
- Memory: 6 GB RAM
- Graphics Card: AMD Radeon HD 6570, NVIDIA GeForce 9600 GT or higher
- DirectX: Version 9.0c
- Storage: 1300 MB available space
- Sound Card: Minimum DirectX 9.0c Compatible Sound Card with Latest Drivers